Electric flow water heater, electronically operated with pressure operation.
MK-2 heats up more water thanks to its high performance twinheating coils. When connected to a shower or sink faucet, it provides for a full comfort even with an increased flow of hot water. The heater can be installed in a water supply system for multiple faucets.
The recommended distances of the heater from its connections (for heat losses in the water supply system) should not exceed 5 m. Its use in practice has been verified in small residential cores, cottages or business plants, wherever it was required to address the issue of a decentralized water heating by a comfortable flow heater.
! Other specifications are the same as for the MK-1 model series.
- Small dimensions to grant the possibility of installation also in small spaces.
- Installed to pressure-free and commonly available water faucets.
- 6 bar pressure mode with switching from 0.1 MPa.
- Electronic switching with a control unit.
- Viring of 2x230V double power heating.
- Immediate and continuous water heating up to 43°C.
- One performance level of the heating coil.
- Electrical two stage protection against overheating of the coil.
- Installation kit.