Electric flow water heater, hydraulically operated with pressure mode.
Thanks to a reinforced joint and electronic control unit, the heater can also be installed in a water supply system to your custom faucet by the use of plumbing couplings (fittings). With its design and dimensions, it is intended to be installed only to a single location.
Simple installation of the heater under the sink or basin can be done by screwing the bracket to a wall, which is by default fitted on the rear cover of the product. Protection unit using a thermal fuse significantly extends the life of the heating coil.
- Small dimensions to grant the possibility of installation also in small spaces.
- Installed to pressure-free and commonly available water faucets.
- Hydraulic switching of microswitch.
- Wiring of 230V at 3.5 kW directly to the socket.
- Immediate and continuous water heating up to 43°C.
- One performance level of the heating coil.
- Electrical protection against overheating of the coil.
- Installation kit.